MINI-SKIMMER OIL SKIMMERS MADE BY WAYNE PRODUCTS IN THE USA
How we view the world of oil skimmers
Mini-Skimmers are belt oil skimmers that are extremely durable. The most reliable belt skimmer on the market, Mini-Skimmer boasts a 1" wide belt that collects up to 1 gallon of oil per hour. Mini-Skimmer is perfect as a coolant skimmer in a machine shop, or as an add-on to industrial ultrasonic cleaners or parts washers.
Maxi-Skimmers are heavy duty and reliable belt oil skimmers. Maxi-Skimmer belt oil skimmers come with belts with widths of 1", 2", or 4" that can collect up to 20 gallons of oil per hour. The Maxi-Skimmer is perfect as a coolant skimmer on central coolant tanks, for use in wastewater remediation, or for use down monitor wells.
MINI-SKIMMERS & MAXI-SKIMMERS, industrial oil skimmers used throughout the world since 1989, are the MOST RELIABLE oil skimmers on the market! Mini-Skimmers and Maxi-Skimmers will last you upwards of a decade, cleaning your coolant or wastewater longer than you’ll believe! We loving hearing customers that return after 10+ years to replace their Mini-Skimmer or Maxi-Skimmer. This customer called us in 2014 to replace a Mini-Skimmer bought in 1997 (17 years in use!). Calls like this are evidence that we have served our customers well. All of our oil skimmers are wise, long-term investments for you and your shop. Click the buttons below for more information on all types of oil skimmers including floating oil skimmers and more!
PROBLEMS SOLVED WITH MINI-SKIMMER™ & MAXI-SKIMMER™ OIL SKIMMERS:
- DIRTY WASTEWATER! Oil Skimmers are necessary for cleaning oily wastewater. Dumping oily wastewater into a storm sewer can lead to a SIX-FIGURE fine and/or a not-so-short trip to your nearest correctional facility.
- DIRTY COOLANT! Oil skimmers clean your CNC coolant, extending your machine's life and preventing smoke from accumulating in your shop.
- INEFFICIENCY! Clean coolant is more efficient, cutting cycle times in addition to reducing wear and tear on cutting tools.
- Increased Costs! Fines aside, skimming oil reduces direct operating costs, maintenance costs, disposal costs, and transportation costs. Recycling saves money!
- Poor Working Conditions! An oily work environment can lead to skin and respiratory problems for your employees. An oil skimmer will prevent the work environment from being messy.