Mini-Skimmer R.S. - Small Oil Skimmer with On/Off Switch
BRAND NEW in 2017!
Wayne Products is proud to introduce the Mini-Skimmer R.S., which is our smallest oil skimmer to date. Named after our founder, Mini-Skimmer R.S. has an anodized aluminum housing and the same cogged polyurethane belt (Mr. Cog!) that has become the industry standard.
Mini-Skimmer R.S. is the only oil skimmer on the market with an on/off switch – perfect for intermittent skimming. Easily control when your Mini-Skimmer is in operation.
The latest addition to our expanding line of high-quality oil skimmers, Mini-Skimmer R.S. comes with mounting fasteners, a discharge hose, and is constructed with corrosion-proof materials.
Despite its small size, Mini-Skimmer R.S. still collects a Quart of Oil per Hour.
No Assembly Required - Mini-Skimmer R.S. ships fully assembled. Just plug it in, flip the switch, and you're skimming.
Request a quote for your new Mini-Skimmer R.S.
Mini-Skimmer R.S. Model Numbers:
|Reach||15 RPM (1 Qt/Hr)|
All Mini-Skimmer R.S. Oil Skimmers are STOCKED for SAME DAY SHIPPING.
NOTE: THE REACH IS THE DISTANCE FROM THE MOUNTING SURFACE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LOWER PULLEY. It is how far Mini-Skimmer REACHES down from where it is mounted.
- Mini-Skimmer R.S. has an even smaller drive envelope - just 3"x3"x2.75", including pulley!
- Clear Anodized Aluminum Housing - sealed with nitrile gaskets
- Clear Anodized Aluminum Adjustable Tension Bar
- Works in temperatures up to 120°F Reinforced belt last longer with no slippage on the drive pulley
- Corrosion-Resistant, Glass-Filled Nylon Pulleys
- 8' Long, 18 Gauge Power Cord with a three-pronged plug
- Easily mounts with two simple nuts & bolts (provided)
- One year manufacturing warranty – just in case!
15 RPM Permanent magnet synchronous motor
Amp draw 0.011
Cut Brass Gears inside Rugged Die Cast Housing with Class F Insulation
115V/1/60Hz is standard, 220/1/50Hz available
8 oz.-in of torque - highest in its class
Durable polyurethane, reinforced with fatigue resistant fiberglass cords.
Non-conductive, non-stretch backing and teeth
MXL toothed 3/4” Wide
Meets the Rubber Manufacturers Association Standard IP24-1983