Our Model SSP/2 MAXI SKIMMER Large Coolant Oil Skimmer are for applications that require up to 6 gallons of oil collection per hour! More affordable than our competition and rugged enough to handle the toughest environments, SSP/2 is the perfect solution for your central coolant system or wastewater treatment tank!
SSP/2 Maxi-Skimmer is made of stainless steel and lightweight polymers, so it is lightweight, corrosion-proof, portable, and able to thrive in harsh or caustic environments!
Model SSP/2 comes with the same durable motor you can always expect on a Maxi-Skimmer, a stainless steel tail pulley, and a UHMW bearing-grade scraper to minimize wear on the belt, and a 3’ discharge hose!
Belts for Model SSP/2 are available in two materials:
- Stainless Steel: available in widths of 2.25” or 4”. Available in reach lengths up to 10 feet!
- Flat Polyurethane: available in widths of 2” or 4”. Available in reach lengths up to 100 feet!
If for some reason you need a belt that we do not have in stock, we’ll get it for you right away!
SSP/2 Maxi-Skimmers Model Numbers:
|Reach (ft)||2 Inch Wide Poly||4 Inch Wide Poly||2.25 Inch Wide Stainless||4 Inch Wide Stainless|
All Model SSP/2 units are STOCKED for SAME DAY SHIPPING.
NOTE: THE REACH IS THE DISTANCE FROM THE MOUNTING SURFACE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LOWER PULLEY.
It is how far Maxi-Skimmer REACHES down from where it is mounted.
- SSP/2 is smaller than other skimmers with the same collection rate!
- Comes with a convenient handle – SSP/2 is lightweight and portable!
- PVC SplashGuard™ to prevent liquid intrusion!
- Works in temperatures up to 300°F!
- Stainless Steel Tail Pulley with retainer chain
- Corrosion-Resistant, Glass-Filled Nylon Drive Pulleys
- 10' Long (New Longer Cords!), 16 Gauge, Three-Prong Power Cord
- Easily mounts with simple nuts & bolts!
- One year manufacturing warranty – just in case!
SSP/2 can be customized with a STEEPCHUTE™ option for viscous, sticky oils!
30 RPM Permanent magnet synchronous motors – the highest level of reliability
Amp draw 0.055 (7 watts)
Gears and extruded pinion conform to AGMA7 level quality.
115V/1/60Hz is standard (220/1/50 and 220/1/60 also available)
64 oz.-in of torque
Stainless Steel belts are 2.25” or 4” wide 301FH, fully hardened and able to function up to 800°F!!
Flat Polyurethane Belts are 2” or 4” wide with an ultimate tensile strength of 7,000 PSI.