Cogged Belt Mini-Skimmers
Cogged belt oil skimmers are the industry standard coolant skimmer, which is why Mr. Cog has been the Mini-Skimmer mascot for over 25 years!
Cogged belt oil skimmers are our best sellers – the perfect coolant skimmer for your CNC machine sump!
Model MSB-A comes with our cogged belt, stocked in FOUR standard reach lengths (8", 12", 18", or 24"), in addition to our accessory pack:
- 24-hour timer for running Mini-Skimmer at specific times (night skimming!)
- Ground fault interrupter (GFI) for electrical safety protection.
- Two-Foot Discharge Hose that fits perfectly on the scraper trough.
Model ECB still comes with Mr. Cog, but no accessory pack. Call us for a quote today!
Mr. Cog Mini-Skimmer Model Numbers:
|Reach||MSB-A 10RPM (1 Qt/Hr)||MSB-A 30RPM (1 Gal/Hr)||ECB 10RPM (1 Qt/Hr)||ECB 30RPM (1 Gal/Hr)|
All MSB-A & ECB Model are STOCKED for SAME DAY SHIPPING.
NOTE: THE REACH IS THE DISTANCE FROM THE MOUNTING SURFACE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LOWER PULLEY.
It is how far Mini-Skimmer REACHES down from where it is mounted.
- Mini-Skimmer drive envelope is tiny and portable - Fits in the palm of your hand!
- PVC Splashguard to prevent liquid intrusion!
- Collects up to a gallon of oil per hour
- Works in temperatures up to 120°F Reinforced belt last longer with no slippage on the drive pulley
- Powder-coated tail pulley is secured with SS stabilizer bar
- Corrosion-Resistant, Glass-Filled Nylon Drive Pulley
- 10' Long (New Longer Cords!), 16 Gauge, Three-Prong Power Cord
- Easily mounts with two simple nuts & bolts (provided)
- One year manufacturing warranty – just in case!
Permanent magnet synchronous motors – the highest level of reliability
10RPM or 30RPM. Your choice. Same price!
Amp draw 0.055 (7 watts)
Gears and extruded pinion conform to AGMA7 level quality.
115V/1/60Hz is standard (220/1/50, 220/1/60, and 24VDC also available)
180 oz.-in of torque (10RPM) or 64 oz.-in of torque (30RPM)
Durable polyurethane, reinforced with fatigue resistant fiberglass cords.
Non-conductive, non-stretch backing and teeth
Meets the Rubber Manufacturers Association Standard IP24-1983